Market Systems and Partnerships is pleased to invite for-profit businesses to apply for grant funding in Cambodia. MSP’s Cambodia Partnerships Facility seeks to channel firm resources, expertise, technology, and influence to contribute towards one or more of the following objectives:
1. Increase Cambodian exports and strengthen trade relationships with regional and international end markets;
2. Increase Cambodia’s national wealth and export volume through the protection of the quantity and quality of stored products;
3. Strengthen Cambodia’s economic competitiveness and social inclusiveness;
4. Improve Cambodia’s climate change resilience and risk management capacity.
Partnership should meet these objectives by introducing or scaling technologies and agricultural management practices, which may include but are not limited to:
1. Technologies for warehousing, storage, cold chain and other practices that preserve stored products in a safe and fresh state.
2. Agro-processing technologies that generates additional income for smallholder farming households and expanded opportunities for farmer groups;
3. Technologies that improve sanitary and phytosanitary food safety standards;
4. Climate smart agriculture (CSA) technologies and practices.
Click the “Request for Applications” button on the right to download and review the full Request for Application (RFA) document. The RFA contains additional details and explanation of the solicitation objectives, eligibility criteria, and instructions to apply. To submit an application, please click the green “Click to Apply” button on the right to register on this platform and start your application.